Dr. Michael Cheng
Chiropractor1422 Easton Rd Abington PA, 19001
Dr. Dr. Michael Cheng is a Chiropractor practicing in Abington, PA. Dr. Cheng specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cheng seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Michael Cheng's Practice location
Abington, PA 19001Get Direction
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Anthony V. Fasano409 Bridge Street Collegeville Pennsylvania 19426-3530
- Dr. Joseph J. Wang PT933 Spring Street Philadelphia PA 19107
- Heather C. Lash408 Ridge Pike Conshohocken PA 19428
- Dr. David R Tucker D.C.402 MIDDLETOWN BLVD STE 210 LANGHORNE PA 19047
- Dr. Martin Orimenko D.C.16 East Lancaster Avenue Ardmore Pennsylvania 19003
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Fetterman D.C.616 LANCASTER AVE BERWYN PA 19312