Dr. Maria Gussak is a family practitioner practicing in East Wenatchee, WA. Dr. Gussak specializes in comprehensive, holisitic, and alternative health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventation. Dr. Gussak possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Rutgers Universty Bachelor of Arts 2011
Bastyr University Doctor Naturopathic Medicine 2020
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Apitherapy Society
- Wilderness Medicine Society
- Naturopathic Academy of Environmental Medicine
- American Academy of Environmental Medicine
- The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Naturopathic Medicine Institute
- Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians
Professional Society Memberships
- Naturopathic Medicine Institute, American Academy of Environmental Medicine, National Association of Environmental Medicine, International Natural Hygiene Society, Naturopathic Academy of Primary Care Physicians, Naturopathic Medicine Student Association, Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians, American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, Morristown Medical Center Bioethics Committe
Maria L. Gussak, ND's Practice location
East Wenatchee, WA 98802Get Direction
Maria L. Gussak, ND's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- Dr. Anna A. Zampona M.D.Central Washington Hospital Family Physicians Wenatchee WA 98801
- Dr. Stephen F Voorhies MD820 N Chelan Ave Wenatchee WA 98801
- Dr. Shawn E Nixon MD100 Highline Dr East Wenatchee WA 98802
- Dr. Michael J Abbott MD100 Highline Dr East Wenatchee WA 98802
- Dr. Louise A Simons MD600 Orondo Ave Wenatchee WA 98801
- Dr. Corinne Bassett MD707 N Emerson Ave Wenatchee WA 98801