Maria L. Gussak, ND
Family Practitioner5 S. Wenatchee Suite #301 Wenatchee WA, 98801
Dr. Maria Gussak is a family practitioner practicing in Downtown Wenatchee, WA. Dr. Gussak specializes in comprehensive, holisitic, and alternative health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventation. Dr. Gussak possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Rutgers Universty Bachelor of Arts 2011
Bastyr University Doctor Naturopathic Medicine 2020
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Apitherapy Society
- Wilderness Medicine Society
- Naturopathic Academy of Environmental Medicine
- American Academy of Environmental Medicine
- The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Naturopathic Medicine Institute
- Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians
Professional Society Memberships
- Naturopathic Medicine Institute, American Academy of Environmental Medicine, National Association of Environmental Medicine, International Natural Hygiene Society, Naturopathic Academy of Primary Care Physicians, Naturopathic Medicine Student Association, Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians, American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, Morristown Medical Center Bioethics Committe
Areas of research
Maria L. Gussak, ND's Practice location
Wenatchee, WA 98801Get Direction
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What's a Micropenis?
A micropenis is a penis that is smaller than an average human penis size. It is smaller than 7 cm or 2.7 inches when erected or smaller than 4 cm or 1.5 inches when flaccid, which is actually two and a half times smaller than the average penis.It affects about 0.6 percent of men, so it is a very...
- Dr. Shawn E Nixon MD100 Highline Dr East Wenatchee WA 98802
- Dr. Anna A. Zampona M.D.Central Washington Hospital Family Physicians Wenatchee WA 98801
- Dr. Lisa Jo Petersen M.D.933 Red Apple Rd Wenatchee WA 98801
- Dr. Michael J. Fadich M.D.1215 S Miller St Wenatchee WA 98801
- Dr. Louise A Simons MD600 Orondo Ave Wenatchee WA 98801
- Dr. Joel T Banken MD100 Highline Dr East Wenatchee WA 98802