Graham Chriss, MPAS, PA-C is a board certified Physician Assistant specializing in Dermatology. He received his Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences from Florida State University and completed his Master’s in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of South Florida.
Graham is an active member of the American Academy of Physicians Assistants, Society of Dermatology Physician Assistant, Florida Academy of Physician Assistants and the American Heart Association.
Graham has advanced training in dermatology, general surgery, and pediatric medicine.
He strives to be an advocate for his patients and enjoys educating the community about dermatologic conditions and treatments and most importantly, cancer prevention.
Education and Training
University of South Florida MPAS 2020
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Physicians Assistants, Society of Dermatology Physician Assistant, Florida Academy of Physician Assistants, American Heart Association
Graham Chriss, MPAS, PA-C's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33609Get Direction
Tampa, FL 33615Get Direction
Riverview, FL 33578Get Direction
Tampa, FL 33609Get Direction
Graham Chriss, MPAS, PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
- Keep Your Skin Hydrated Before Applying Makeup
We often notice that concealer and other products applied in the morning vanishes by the end of the day, leaving dry spots scattered throughout the face. There are a few products that may be of help that can keep your makeup looking fresh for a longer duration. Regardless, the most important thing...
- What Is Rosacea: Get the Facts
Rosacea is a common skin condition that affects mainly women. It is more common among females above 30 years of age. Roughly about 16 million people in the United States are affected by rosacea, and about 45 million worldwide.It is a skin condition that mainly affects the face: a red rash appears...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum?
Molloscum contagiosum is a viral infection that presents wart-like bumps or small growths on the skin. Usually, these growths are pink, white, or skin-colored. They are smooth, shiny, and pearly looking. The center of these growths is indented like a dimple.This infection is very common among kids...
- Treating Acne With Homeopathy: Top 5 Remedies
Homeopathy has been around for centuries and is considered the best alternative for a simple, safe, economic and effective treatment for acne. It not only focuses on getting rid of the problem externally but works from within to prevent and cure the condition.How Homeopathy WorksAcne is basically...
- Top 10 Common Acne Myths Debunked
Junk Food Causes Acne: Eating junk food like pizza, french fries, burgers, and chocolate doesn’t cause acne to develop. However, studies have shown that the sugary foods can aggravate the existing acne. This means if you want to have your favorite chocolate ice cream, don’t hold back. But if...
- Alternative Treatments for Rosacea
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that can affect anyone. However, it is more common among females between the ages of 30 to 50 years. Rosacea is usually a result of the dilated blood vessels of the face, which causes redness or flushed skin. Its symptoms can be triggered by exposure to sunlight,...
- Dr. Thomas J. Sultenfuss M.D.1022 Main Street Dunedin Florida 34698
- Dr. Thomas O. McMeekin M.D.5210 WEBB RD TAMPA FL 33615
- A. Melvin Alexander4728 North Habana Avenue Tampa Florida 33614
- Dr. Maria Hicks M.D.4915 EHRLICH RD TAMPA FL 33624
- Mrs. Rachel Epstein D.O.2454 N McMullen Booth Rd Clearwater FL 33759
- Dr. Christopher David Ewanowski M.D.13007 Summerfield Square Dr. Riverview FL 33578