Dr. Jitesh Kar practices Neuropathology in Huntsville, Alabama. Dr. Kar studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Jitesh Kar's Practice location
Huntsville, Alabama 35801Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jitesh Kar | Neurologist | Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jitesh Kar's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Benefits of Drinking Green Tea?
What Are the Benefits of Drinking Green Tea?Tea is one of the most popular beverages worldwide with millions of people drinking a cup to start the day. There are three main types of tea – green, black and oolong. Green tea, in particular, has been known to have numerous health benefits for...
- The Effects of Sun Damage
New research has reported that exposure to pollution may double the skin damage caused by the Sun. The study reports that extreme weather and smoking may also increase the damage caused by ultraviolet radiations. The results of the study were presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy...
- Alternative Treatment for Sinusitis
Alternative Treatment for SinusitisSinusitis is an infection whose effects cause a lot of discomfort and pain simultaneously. The infection is mostly caused by the presence of bacteria, viruses or fungi in the sinuses. It can also be brought about by allergies.There has been different methods used...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- In Plain Sight: Vision Changes Linked to Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a chronic, progressive movement disorder that affects the nervous system. It is characterized by gradual death and breakdown of nerve cells in the brain resulting in the decreased production of a chemical messenger called dopamine. Reduced dopamine levels cause abnormal...
- Remembering Mary Tyler Moore: One Year Later
While some people are having a hard time fighting chronic diseases, like diabetes, some are quite successful in keeping the symptoms at bay to have a quality life. One celebrity who had type 1 diabetes is American actress, Mary Tyler Moore.She served as an inspiration to many type 1 diabetes...
- Dr. Elizabeth Martina Bebin M.D.502 Governors Dr Sw Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Rodney D Soto MD12205 County Line Rd Madison AL 35758
- Dr. Lola Burnett Brown MD1920 Sparkman Dr Nw Huntsville AL 35816
- Dr. Smitha Rao Persaud M.D.1425 Weatherly Rd Se Huntsville AL 35803
- Dr. Tejanand Gowtham Mulpur M.D.201 Sivley Rd Sw Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Kimberly L Limbo M.D.401 Lowell Dr Se Huntsville AL 35801