Neurologist | Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine2006 Franklin Street, Suite 202A Huntsville Alabama, 35801
Dr. Jitesh Kar is a distinguished Neurologist in Huntsville, Alabama. Dr. Kar specializes in diagnosing, treating, and managing disorders of the brain and nervous system. With expertise in handling complex conditions like epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and migraines, Dr. Kar employs advanced techniques and personalized treatment plans to improve patient outcomes. As a neurologist, Dr. Kar is committed to staying abreast of the latest developments in neurological research and therapies.
Jitesh Kar's Practice location
Huntsville, Alabama 35801Get Direction
- 7 Tips on Living with Asthma
Asthma is a chronic lung disorder that causes inflammation in the air passage leading to the lungs, making it incredibly difficult to breath. Common symptoms include Shortness of breath, Wheezing, a tight feeling in the chest and Coughing. Asthma can be either Innate (since childhood) or caused by...
- Can Eczema Be Treated with Over-the-Counter Medications?
What is eczema?Eczema is a condition that affects the skin. Its typical symptoms include a rough inflamed skin with fluid-filled blisters that are itchy. Eczema most often affects the areas of the neck, inner elbows, behind the knees, the wrists, ankles, and the creases between the buttocks. The...
- The Need for Autism-Friendly Amusement Parks
While amusement parks are a source of a great time for many families all throughout the year, families who have members with autism have a bit of a harder time. With additional planning required, and occasionally not having the parks being sufficiently accommodating toward those with autism, many...
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- Antibiotic Use in Early Life Found to Not Be Linked to Celiac Disease
Researchers are continuously trying to understand the upsurge of celiac disease. While predisposition has been known as a factor, it does not explain the sharp rise, as genes are not changing that fast.So, there must be environmental factors responsible in some way. Researchers are investigating the...
- The Importance of Circumcision
Do You Need a circumcision?All male are born with a foreskin. It is a mass of skin that covers the glans of the penis. This is a covering that grows with time as the child grows. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin leaving the head of the penis exposded. Circumcision has been...
- Dr. Elizabeth Martina Bebin M.D.502 Governors Dr Sw Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Rodney D Soto MD12205 County Line Rd Madison AL 35758
- Dr. Kimberly L Limbo M.D.401 Lowell Dr Se Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Tejanand Gowtham Mulpur M.D.201 Sivley Rd Sw Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Richard P Hull MD185 CHATEAU DR SW STE 301 HUNTSVILLE AL 35801
- Dr. Scott Christopher Hitchcock D.O.185 CHATEAU DR SW STE 301 HUNTSVILLE AL 35801