Internist1601 Kirkwood Hwy Building 1 Wilmington DE, 19805
Dr. Daniel Hoberman is a Board Certified physician in Internal Medicine, specializing in Hospital Medicine, and in practice since 2013. He worked as a Hospitalist for nearly 7 years on the California Coast and misses the amazing ocean landscape as well as the variety of interesting characters he's met along the way.
He currently work at 2 veterans hospitals; 1) in Philadelphia, PA and 2) in Wilmington, DE, the latter of which He serve as the Assistant Chief of Hospital Medicine. His expertise is in managing the clinical problems of the acutely and often times, critically ill hospitalized patient. He spent the majority of 2020 working in the ERs and ICUs treating COVID patients
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania BA (Neuroscience) 2002
Jefferson Medical College MD 2010
American Board of Internal Medicine
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Chief of Hospital Medicine Wilmington VA Medical Center 2020 - Present
- Attending Physician (Hospital Medicine) Wilmington VA Medical Center 2015 - Present
- Attending Physician (Hospital Medicine) Philadelphia VA Medical Center 2019 - Present
- Hospitalist of the Year 2014 Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital (Salinas, CA)
- Chief Medical Resident 2012 AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center
- Ambulatory (Primary Care) Resident of the Year 2013 AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- American College of Physicians
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- YMCA Youth Basketball
Daniel Hoberman's Practice location
Wilmington, DE 19805Get Direction
Philadlphia, PA 19104Get Direction
- Is Yawning Contagious?
Contagious yawning among total strangers is very rare, according to a new study. People are more likely to yawn when they see somebody yawning, if the other person is family member or friend. A recent study shows that yawning is a sign of social empathy and emotional bonds between family and...
- Can My Diet Cause Gallstones?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are hard, stone-like crystals found in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is an organ found beneath the liver, particularly on the right side of the abdominal cavity. The pear-shaped organ releases bile into the small intestine to help digest the food we eat. The liver...
- What are the Health Benefits of Coconut Oil?
Once upon a time, this oil was ostracized by experts for the saturated fat present within it. However, coconut oil is regaining its position in health streams due to innumerable benefits that it offers. It is now considered as oil that can be a cure for many conditions, including thyroid problems,...
- Why is Cord Blood Banking Important?
Cord blood banking is the method of preserving cord blood, which is blood taken from the umbilical cord after the delivery. Cord blood contains hefty amounts of stem cells, which are potential life-saying cells for numerous diseases. Collecting cord blood is a painless procedure, and is considered...
- What are the Effects of Marijuana?
Marijuana or pot is one of the most commonly abused illegal drugs in the country. About one in 300 people are addicted to this drug. Marijuana is actually a mix of shredded leaves, seeds, flowers, and stems of the plant Cannabis sativa. It is also available in a concentrated form called hashish....
- Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?
Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?Sleep normally follows a pattern that alternates between rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and non-REM sleep. Changes in this pattern affect sleep resulting in disorders that may lead to tiredness and lack of concentration and attention during day time. Sleep can be disrupted...
- Dr. Akhnuwkh Jones M.D.1011 West Baltimore Pike West Grove Pennsylvania 19390
- Dr. Hareesha Vemuganti M.D30 Medical Center Blvd Chester PA 19013
- Dr. Mihai V. Diamandi MD175 E Chester Pike Ridley Park PA 19078
- Dr. Stuart S. Felzer MD1941 Limestone Road Wilmington Delaware 19808
- Dr. Rama Devi Mandapati MD440 East Marshall Street West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Tomi J Mccann MD1020 BALTIMORE PIKE GLEN MILLS PA 19342