Luxury meets Family Dentistry isn't just our slogan, it is the vision that our practice was intentionally built upon. It is our sincere mission to create an exceptional experience for every patient that goes far beyond a standard dental visit. I make people look as young as they feel by perfecting their smiles!
Education and Training
Ohio State University DDS 2016
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Dental Assistants Association
- spear study club
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Clear Aligners
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- The Humane Society of Tampa Bay - No More Hungry Pets
Andrew Vallo's Practice location
Tampa, Florida 33626Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Andrew Vallo | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Andrew Vallo's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Yoan Suarez-Zayas3801 N Park St Saint Petersburg FL 33709
- Dr. Jesus Sojo D.M.D.3144-3, Tampa Rd Oldsmar FL 34677 Oldsmar FL 34677
- Dr. H. Mikel Hopkins DDS1952 Bayshore Blvd Dunedin FL 34698
- Dr. Jeffrey Schroeder D.D.S.3733 W NEPTUNE ST TAMPA FL 33629
- Dr. Rosemarie Marquez D.M.D.6700 Crosswinds Dr N Saint Petersburg FL 33710
- Nelson P. Castellano3302 W Azeele St Tampa FL 33609