Dentist2333 Sparta Way Buford GA, 30519
Dr. Eric Jones is a Dentist practicing in Buford, GA. Dr. Jones specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatments as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Eric Jones's Practice location
Buford, GA 30519Get Direction
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Azita Rezaei amiri DDS3290 Buford Dr Buford GA 30519
- Dr. Bolivar Luperon Other2725 Hamilton Mill Rd Buford GA 30519
- Dr. Mahin S Sadri DMD3290 Buford Dr Buford GA 30519
- Page P Barden D.D.S.3795 Buford Drive Buford GA 30519
- Dr. Jennifer Anne Dillon DMD3331 Hamilton Mill Rd Buford GA 30519
- Scott C Mckenzie DMD3300 Hamilton Mill Rd Buford GA 30519