Dentist7330 Spout Springs Road Suite C15 Flowery Branch GA, 30542
Dr. Eric Jones is a Dentist practicing in Flowery Branch, GA. Dr. Jones specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Eric Jones's Practice location
Flowery Branch, GA 30542Get Direction
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Lina Warda5900 spout springs rd Flowery branch Georgia 30542
- Dr. Reginald Douglas Booker D.D.S.4005 Winder Hwy Flowery Branch GA 30542
- Anca Nicola3446 Winder Hwy Flowery Branch GA 30542
- Dr. Eric Wonderly Jones D.M.D.7338 Spout Springs Rd Flowery Branch GA 30542
- Dr. Edward Kelly D.D.S.5900 Spout Springs Rd Flowery Branch GA 30542
- Dr. David Glenn Kemp D.D.S.4030 WINDER HWY FLOWERY BRANCH GA 30542