Dr. Holly Tharp Lundgren is a Chiropractor practicing in Rio Rancho, NM. Dr. Tharp Lundgren specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Tharp Lundgren seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Hobbies / Sports
- Being outdoors, gardening, playing video games, playing with her dogs
Holly Tharp Lundgren, DC's Practice location
Rio Rancho, NM 87124Get Direction
Holly Tharp Lundgren, DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Bradley M. Maestas6751 ACADEMY RD NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87109
- Dr. Lee Francis Purcaro DC9004 Menaul Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Dr. Zandall Carpenter D.C.10900 Menaul Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Dr. Todd Steven Pickman D.C.8001 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87113
- Dr. Michael William Mcgowan D.C.1930 Juan Tabo Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Dr. Norman Paul Toy D.C.3216 MONTE VISTA BLVD NE STE A ALBUQUERQUE NM 87106