Dr. Noorulain Aqeel is a psychiatrist practicing in Fairfield, California. Dr. Aqeel is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients.As a psychiatrist, Dr. Aqeel diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Aqeel may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Dr. Aqeel treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Sindh Medical College MD 1986
American Board of Addiction Medicine
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Geriatric Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry California Northstate University, College of Medicine & Touro University California 2016 - Present
- DISTINGUISHED FELLOW 2021 American Psychiatric Association
Noorulain Aqeel's Practice location
Fairfield, California 94503Get Direction
Noorulain Aqeel's reviewsWrite Review
- Does Fasting Help with Weight Management?
Does Fasting Help in Weight Management?Many people consider fasting to be a quick way of losing extra pounds while others consider it to be useful for detoxifying the body. There are many types of fasting programs where only water or fluids are taken in while in another form, only fruits or raw...
- Bladder Infection: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Bladder infection, also referred to as cystitis, is the inflammation of the bladder caused by bacterial infection. This infection can get anywhere in the urinary tract, such as the kidneys, bladder, urethra or ureters and hence is also called a urinary tract infection (UTI). In the majority of...
- Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery Improves Quality of Life for Parkinson's Patient
Parkinson’s Disease Disrupts the Life of a Single DadMuscle spasms, stiffness, and decreased motor skills are not symptoms commonly associated with younger people in their 20s and 30s. For Bill Swayze, however, these symptoms appeared and resulted in early diagnosis of Parkinson’s at the rare...
- Everything You Need to Know About C-Sections
What is a C-section?Cesarean delivery, commonly known as C-section is a surgical procedure used to deliver a baby by making an incision in the abdomen and uterus of the mother.A C-section may be planned ahead of time or if you’ve had C-section before. Women who consider not having vaginal birth...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- CNN's Founder Ted Turner Reveals Dementia Diagnosis
In an interview with CBS Sunday Morning, Ted Turner, CNN Founder casually said that he has been diagnosed with Lewy body dementia. "It's a mild case of what people have as Alzheimer's. It's similar to that. But not nearly as bad. Alzheimer's is fatal," Turner said to Ted Koppel from his...
- Dr. Javed Iqbal MD2100 NAPA-VALLEJO HIGHWAY NAPA CA 94558
- Dr. Vladimir Bokarius M.D., PH.D., L.AC3260 Blume Drive Richmond California 94806
- Dr. Farzaneh Dokhani MD1 QUALITY DR VACAVILLE CA 95688
- Alfeo Remonajes Other2500 Alhambra Ave Martinez CA 94553
- Dr. Joel Alan Fine MD555 Mason St Vacaville CA 95688
- Dr. Amy Kathleen Metzger MD2100 NAPA VALLEJO HWY. NAPA CA 94558