Chiropractor484 Evesham Road Cherry Hill NJ, 08003
Dr. Joseph Albarelli is a Chiropractor practicing in Cherry Hill, NJ. Dr. Albarelli specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Albarelli seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
University at Albany B.S. Human Biology 2013
Life U Chiropractic College D.C. Doctorate of Chiropractic 2017
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Advanced Mentorship Program for Entrepreneurial Development
- Vertebral Subluxation Research
Joseph Albarelli's Practice location
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003Get Direction
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Dr. Joseph J. Wang PT933 Spring Street Philadelphia PA 19107
- Joseph Albarelli484 E Evesham Rd Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Dr. Martin Orimenko D.C.16 East Lancaster Avenue Ardmore Pennsylvania 19003
- Dr. James A Gaeta D.C.630 Salem Ave Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. Michael Maurice Burak D.C.2579 Huntingdon Pike Huntingdon Valley PA 19006
- Dr. Anthony Calantoni D.C.2602 Orthodox St Philadelphia PA 19137