Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent MedicineSUITE 100 APEX NC, 27502-1845
SARA SCHAEFER is an adolescent specialist practicing in APEX, NC. Mrs. SCHAEFER works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 12 and 24 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Sara treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
UNC at Chapel Hill MSN 2020
SARA SCHAEFER's Practice location
APEX, NC 27502-1845Get Direction
- The Early Signs of Lupus
Lupus is associated with a number of symptoms and conditions that can lead a person to seek help from a doctor. If you have recently been diagnosed with lupus, you may have experienced the following.Signs of LupusFatigue: Almost all people who have lupus would experience various levels of fatigue....
- Natural Compound in Garlic May Help Fight Ovarian Cancer
Dating all the way back to 5000 years ago, garlic has been used in food and as medicine, exhibiting nutritional and medicinal value. In fact, it was the Greek physician Hippocrates, also known as the “Father of Western Medicine”, who recommended the use of garlic for a variety of conditions and...
- Chemotherapy Drugs for Breast Cancer
What is Chemotherapy?Also called chemo, this is a treatment with cancer killing drugs, which can be given by mouth or intravenously wherein it is injected into the veins. The medication then travels through the bloodstream to reach the cancer cells, which are based on most parts of the body. Not all...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- What to Expect After a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic ProcedureA laparoscopic surgery is done to deal with abdominal organ problems. A small equipment known as the laparoscope is used to locate and identify defective abdominal organs. Small cuts or incisions are made in the abdomen and the laparoscope is inserted through the incisions,...
- Ms. Anita Louise Martin M.D.212 ASHVILLE AVE STE 10 CARY NC 27511
- Dr. Mary beth Ogle Helton M.D.2406 Blue Ridge Rd Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Susan Sugarman Kirsch M.D.5322 Highgate Dr Durham NC 27713
- Dr. Juliana Jackson Clark M.D.2406 Blue Ridge Rd Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Michael Scott Artman M.D.2406 Blue Ridge Rd Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Maria Premilla Alexander M.D.2406 Blue Ridge Rd Raleigh NC 27607