Dr. Anthony Huynh is a dermatologist practicing in El Centro, CA. Dr. Huynh specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Huynh diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
University of California Irvine College of Medicine in Irvine, CA Medical Degree 1998
University of California Irvine in Irvine, CA Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences 1994
American Board of Emergency Medicine
Dermatology (Physician Specialties)
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Dermatologist El Centro Dermatology & Laser Center 2005 -
- Voted Reader’s Choice Best Dermatology Practice in Imperial Valley, 2009, 2019 Year Imperial Valley Press
- Outstanding Contribution In Residency 2002
- Patient Appreciation Award 2000
- Alpha Omega Alpha Research Fellowship Award 1996
- Dean’s Summer Research Fellowship Award 1995
- Summa Cum Laude 1994
- Jayne Unzelman Scholarship 1994
- Dean’s Academic Achievement and Service Award 1993
- Phi Beta Kappa 1993
- Dean’s Honor List, All Quarters Year
- Golden Key Honor Society 1993
- California Medical Association
- University of California, San Diego Medical Center in San Diego, CA Emergency Medicine 2002
- Kern Medical Center in Bakersfield, CA Emergency Medicine 2000
- American Association of Physician Specialties Dermatology 2005
Anthony Huynh, MD's Practice location
El Centro, CA 92243Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Anthony Huynh, MD | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Anthony Huynh, MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are At-Home Hair Removal Kits Effective?
With most spas and salons offering waxing services, hair removal is one of the biggest industries today. But, though the industry is constantly growing, patrons are still conscious of their own privacy and believe that it should be done at home. To accommodate this, cosmetic companies have launched...
- Alternative Treatments for Acne
The skin is a reflection of an individual’s internal health. Radiant, beautiful skin indicates proper care, healthy diet, and sufficient hydration. Skin invaded with blackheads or whiteheads shows the existence of an oxidative damage, hormonal imbalance, and poor nutrition.Causes of AcneAcne is...
- 5 Tips On Living With Ingrown Hairs
Ingrown hairs are a problem worsened by improper shaving techniques, excessive dehydration of the skin because of lowered fluid intake, and the habit of wearing close-fitting clothes. When hair removal becomes the primary trigger for this condition, it pays to regulate one’s habits to avoid...
- Medical Procedures To Help Clear Acne
For those who want quick results in acne improvement or can’t endure the side effects of these medications can consider other acne treatments that are provided at the doctor's office. There are certain medical procedures, such as light therapy and steroid injection, that can be helpful in treating...
- What Is MRSA Infection?
What is MRSA Infection ?MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infection is a bacterial infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus that has become resistant to many of the antibiotics commonly used for the treatment of a staphylococcus infection (and is consequently called "the...
- How can I get Healthy Skin?
It goes without saying that the skin needs an adequate amount of nutrients to keep it healthy. Experts are of the opinion that beauty of the skin comes out from what is applied outside and what is taken inside.For a healthy diet, including lots of vegetables and fruits in the diet is good for the...