Chiropractor1758 Lee Rd Lithia Springs GA, 30122
Dr. Lesli Walker is a Chiropractor practicing in Lithia Springs, GA. Dr. Walker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Walker seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine. She also specializes in Motor Vehicle accident care.
Education and Training
BS Electrical Engineering 1982
DC Chiropractic 1994
- Georgia Chiropractic Association
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Gertrude's House - Breast Cancer Support Group
- Douglas County Connection - DC Cultural Arts Center
Lesli Walker's Practice location
Lithia Springs, GA 30122Get Direction
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Guy Gunter5150 Roswell Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Amir B. Banishahi D.C1827 Powers Ferry Rd Atlanta GA 30339
- Dr. Tracy Lauren Olson D.C.1800 Roswell Rd Marietta GA 30062
- Melissa B. Barker2845 Valley Heart Dr NW Atlanta GA 30318
- Dr. Neil Adam Berman DC2495 E WEST CONNECTOR STE 90 AUSTELL GA 30106
- Dr. Nicholas D. Carlisle D.C.2950 Stone Hogan Connector Rd Atlanta GA 30331