Elizabeth Felton, DMD, MSD
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics795 Ridge Lake Blvd Suite 101 Memphis TN, 38120
Dr. Elizabeth Felton is a prosthodontist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Felton specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Elizabeth Felton, DMD, MSD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38120Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38120Get Direction
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: The Potential Complications
A gastric bypass surgery is done to achieve weight loss, especially in individuals who are obese and overweight. This type of major abdominal surgery alters the stomach and intestines to limit a person's food intake.Annually, there are more than 200,000 Americans who undergo gastric bypass surgery....
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- Why Men Need a Colonoscopy
The Colon is the last organ of the digestive system. It can also be referred to as the large intestine, and it runs from the small intestine to the back passage. A colonoscopy is a procedure used to inspect the colon. The colon is a cancer prone area, and a colonoscopy is used to detect ulcers,...
- Minority Women at Higher Risk for Lupus than Others
Many fans were shocked when singer and actress Selena Gomez revealed to her followers that she has been battling lupus. When Gomez made that declaration, she no longer was just one of the millions of people who have the disorder but rather, she became a spokesperson and advocate for many who have...
- Bedroom Talk: Sex, Erectile Dysfunction, and Parkinson's Disease
Sex, one of the many natural aspects of human behavior, involves passion, immense trust, and great vulnerability as people find themselves sharing a close and physically intimate moment with another person. It offers a brief moment of liberation from the often time dull reality or for some, a way...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Pradeep Adatrow DDS910 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. Carl Walter Schulter DDS795 Ridge Lake Blvd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Paprocki D.D.S.1030 JEFFERSON AVE MEMPHIS TN 38104
- Dr. David Richard Cagna D.M.D., M.S.875 Union Avenue Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. William Rayford Priester DDS5866 Ridge Bend Rd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Suzanne Kemp Coco D.D.S., M.D.S.875 Union Ave Memphis TN 38163