Shina Halavi, Ph.D.
Psychologist11040 Santa Monica Blvd Suite 430 Los Angeles CA, 90025
Dr. Shina Halavi is a neuropsychologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Halavi specializes in the assessment and treatment of mental health and cognitive problems and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a neuropsychologist, Dr. Halavi evaluates and treats patients through neuropsychological assessment and therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Halavi because they have been experiencing problems with cognitive functioning, such as thinking, attention, learning, or memory, or mood, such as depression, anxiety, stress, or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University PhD 2018
UCLA BS 2010
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Children\'s Hospital Los Angeles
Areas of research
Head Injury/Concussion and Alzheimer's Disease
Shina Halavi, Ph.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90025Get Direction
- 10 Natural Ways to Lower Your Blood Sugar
High blood sugar, also known as hyperglycemia, happens when blood glucose is abnormally high due to your body’s improper use of insulin or when your body cannot produce insulin. It mainly affects people with diabetes. Food intake, sedentary lifestyle, illnesses, and not taking the prescribed...
- How to Improve Eyesight: Best Natural Ways to Enhance Vision
Just like our body, our eyes also need a lot of care and timely attention. Maintaining the health of our eyes and improving the vision should never be neglected due to the changing lifestyle.What is a Normal Human Vision?Normal vision is defined as 20/20. The term 20/20 is also called as visual...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation for Patients with COPD
Patients who are diagnosed with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) should expect mucus production that is tenacious, long-term coughing, and extreme fatigue. The main concern with COPD is if permanent scars have developed in the lungs. If scarring does occur, the condition cannot be cured...
- Woman with Breast Cancer Gets Wedding Wish Hours Before Passing Away
A woman's wedding day is supposed to be the most magical day of her life, and this was certainly still the case for Heather Mosher. Unfortunately, the very next day the breast cancer she had been battling would take her.Heather and DavidIn May of 2015, Heather and David met in a swing dance class....
- How Can I Control Sleep Talking?
Talking during slumber without being aware of it is very common and is not considered a serious condition. For some people, it is just a series of mumbling, while for others it is in the form of complicated dialogues. It is commonly noted in small children and in males. In most cases, the individual...
- Jenna J. Torres PSYD18646 Oxnard St Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Alaleh Selkirk PHD433 N Camden Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Michelle K. Conover PH. D.6200 Canoga Ave Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Dr. Nourit Korzennik PH D24050 Madison Street Torrance California 90505
- Carissa Gustafson26565 Agoura Rd Ste 200 Calabasas CA 91302
- Dr. James Poole DO833 N Edinburgh Ave Unit 109 Los Angeles CA 90046