Chiropractor2424 Whipple Avenue Northwest, Suite 100 Canton OH, 44708
Dr. Brent Ungar and his staff at Belden Village Chiropractic & Wellness Center provide quality chiropractic care, physical therapy, and rehabilitation to the community of Canton, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience as a chiropractor in Canton, OH. Dr. Ungar has treated many of your friends and family and is looking forward to helping you too.
Brent Ungar's Practice location
Canton, OH 44708Get Direction
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. George C Shiepis D.C.2756 Cleveland Ave Nw Canton OH 44709
- Patrick Joseph Mcbrearty DC807 30th St Ne Canton OH 44714
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Haycock D.C.276 Federal Ave Nw Massillon OH 44647
- Dr. Edward H Waldo D.C.1317 Terrace Rd Nw North Canton OH 44720
- Dr. Michelle L Hamm DC10948 State Route 212 Ne Bolivar OH 44612
- Nick George Koinoglou D.C., FIAMA, DIPL AC641 E State St Alliance OH 44601