Dr. Dr. Elizabeth Whitaker, M.D. is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Atlanta, Georgia. Dr. Whitaker, M.D. specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Dr. Elizabeth Whitaker, M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, Georgia 30339Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Elizabeth Whitaker, M.D. | Plastic Surgeon | Facial Plastic Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
- Cough Medicine for Cystic Fibrosis
Medications for cystic fibrosis can help control the mucus in the lungs and keep the lungs’ normal functioning as much as possible. What is Cystic Fibrosis?Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease known to affect the cells that make mucus, digestive fluids, and sweat. Usually, these fluids are thin...
- Dodgers’ Closer Kenley Jansen Helps Pay for Multiple Sclerosis Medical Treatment for Teenager
Closer for the Dodgers, Kenley Jansen, was the savior for several of the team’s games. Now, Jansen has jumped at the opportunity to help a man in dire need of medical treatment that he cannot afford. ...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Crohn's Disease and Other Gastrointestinal Issues
Crohn’s disease patients suffer from a chronic inflammation of the large intestine (colon). They may also experience weight loss and abdominal pain. Treatment of Crohn’s is more or less similar to that of another inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), known as ulcerative colitis. For both of these...
- Foods to Avoid at All Costs With IBD
If you suffer from an inflammatory bowel disease, such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis (UC), you are certainly aware of the issues that can arise from certain foods and beverages. Not only do these conditions trigger inflammation in the digestive system and uncomfortable symptoms, but...
- How to Find the Best Botox Provider in Your Area
Botox, also known as botulinum toxin, is continually rated as one of the top non-surgical procedures for both men and women. Followed by hyaluronic acid treatments and hair removal treatments. As we age, our skin becomes drier and loses collagen and elastin which gives us that youthful appearance....
- Dr. Brian Maloney M.D.6111 PEACHTREE DUNWOODY RD NE BLDG E ATLANTA GA 30328
- Dr. Thomas Lintner M.D.711 Canton Rd NE Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. Gerardo L. Sotomayor M.D.3957 HOLCOMB BRIDGE RD NORCROSS GA 30092
- Dr. Inessa Fishman M.D.1100 JOHNSON FY RD NE STE 470 ATLANTA GA 30342
- Dr. Mark Crispin MD5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Louis Michael DeJoseph M.D,6085 Barfield Rd Sandy Springs GA 30328