Moshe Samuel Hendizadeh, MD
Neurologist10966 W Pico Blvd Los Angeles CA, 90064
Dr. Moshe-Samuel Hendizadeh practices Neurological Surgery in Los Angeles, CA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Hendizadeh prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Moshe Samuel Hendizadeh, MD's Expert Contributions
Moshe Samuel Hendizadeh, MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90064Get Direction
Los Angeles, CA 90066Get Direction
- Why an Alzheimer's Patient May Be Violent
Violent and aggressive behavior is an issue that many with Alzheimer's face, and it also affects their friends and family. It doesn't happen as frequent as other symptoms, but when it does, it usually happens out of pressure or stress that the patient may be feeling. There could be quite a few...
- Is the Epstein-Barr Virus a Contributor to Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis has been known as an individual disease since 1868, when it was identified by Jean-Martin Charcot, a French neurologist. Ever since then, the cause of multiple sclerosis has not been identified.Theories as to the causes of multiple sclerosis came about during the twentieth...
- Teen's Start-Up Is Leading the Fight in Alzheimer's Disease
Teenager Victoria Da Conceicao is the CEO and founder of the Alzheimer’s organization named Brain Box. This initiative is a way for Victoria to fight for her grandmother who was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. The initiative was first organized for Victoria’s grandmother, but it has since reached...
- How Does Saphris Work?
Mechanism of ActionSaphris is an atypical antipsychotic used for the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in both adults and children ages 10 years old and above. The drug's exact mechanism of action is still unknown. However, it is believed that like other antipsychotics, it interferes...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Dr. Leslie D. Cahan MD4733 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Rafael O. Quinonez M.D., PHD11550 Indian Hills Road Mission Hills California 91345
- Xin Sean Xin D.O.7230 Medical center dr West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Wesley A King M.D.8436 W 3rd Street Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Brian Randall Gantwerker M.D.2811 WILSHIRE BLVD SANTA MONICA CA 90403
- Dr. Frank L. Acosta M.D.1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033