Alejandra A. Taveras, DDS
Dentist21902 Devonshire St. Chatsworth CA, 91311
Dr. Alejandra Taveras is a Dentist practicing in Chatsworth, CA. Dr. Taveras specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Visit Dr. Alejandra Taveras and see why her practise is the best for all your family. Her mission is to provide each patient with extraordinary quality of service and to always act with honesty, integrity, Commitment, and truth.Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
UTECI Dental Degree 1992
UCLA - UniversityOfCalifornia Dentis 2005
American Board of Dental Public Health
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Chief of Office Angel Smile Dental Group 2009 - Present
- Profesionales De Odontologia 2017 Consulado General De La Republica Dominicana En California
- Implant Specialist 2016 ITC - Implant Training Center
- National Board Dental Exam 2001 American Dental Association
- Dental Implantology 2007 The University of Texas -Health Science
- Community Supporter 2019 Chamber Of Commerce Chatsworth
- Top Doctor 2020 2020 Dr.Web MD
- Top Cosmetic Dentist 2022 2022 FindaTopdoc.com
- Implant Prosthetic Division of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, the California Dental Association, and the Chamber of Commerce in Canoga Park CA
- Academy Of General Dentistry
- American Dental Board Of California
- American Academy Of Facial Esthetics
- Chamber Of Commerce In Chatsworth CA.
- UCLA Orthodontic 2012
Professional Society Memberships
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists, California Dental Association
Areas of research
Occlusal disease- Occlusal disease often goes undiagnosed due to a lack of dentist expertise on the destructive, debilitating disease. OD can create cold sensitivity affecting eating, drinking, brushing teeth and, if left undiagnosed, can lead to a need for rehabilitation and restorations.
Alejandra A. Taveras, DDS's Practice location
Chatsworth, CA 91311Get Direction
Get to know Dr. Alejandra A. Taveras, who serves patients in Chatsworth, CA.
Dr. Taveras is a leading cosmetic dentist practicing at Angel Smile Dental Group in Chatsworth, California. With a compassionate focus on providing patients with comprehensive dental care, Dr. Taveras manages the details of the dental restoration to provide patients with beautiful, natural-looking solutions—all in one caring practice environment.
“Dr. Alejandra Taveras understands the importance of trusting someone with the necessary skills and training to give you your smile back. She loves to work with children and makes their experience with her very enjoyable”, states the official website of the practice.
Dr. Taveras graduated from UTECI in Mexico in 1992. Upon relocating to the United States, she completed advanced training at UCLA in 2005. She completed her Preceptorship in Dental Implantology from 2007-2008 and continued Orthodontic training in 2012. She continues to advance her education in general and cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, and implant dentistry.
Dr. Taveras is a member of the Implant Prosthetic Division of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, the California Dental Association, and the Chamber of Commerce in Canoga Park CA.
Outside her professional commitments, Dr. Taveras enjoys dancing, cooking and spending time with her family.
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Dr. Susan Fredericks D.D.S6325 TOPANGA CANYON BLVD STE 402 WOODLAND HILLS CA 91367
- Dr Andre Eliasian1249 W., Glenoaks Blvd Glendale, CA 91202
- Dr. Carmella Mashian DDS6200 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Arash Hakhamian AA, B.S, D.D.S6333 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS6300 San Fernando Road Glendale California 91201
- Dr. Maryam Navab DDS24632 PARK GRANADA CALABASAS CA 91302