Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology705 Riley Hospital Drive Indianapolis IN, 46202
Dr. Juliane Lee practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Indianapolis, IN. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Lee treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Juliane Lee's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What Is Fenugreek?
What is fenugreek and where does it come from?Fenugreek is an annual herb that has small white flowers and green leaves. It belongs to the pea family and is also called as "Greek hay". The plant could grow up to 3 feet and its seed pods have 10-20 tiny, flat, yellow-brown, and strong aromatic...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Lupus
IntroductionLupus is a chronic autoimmune disease. It is a complex disease characterized by inflammation and many other symptoms. In lupus, the body's immune system attacks its own healthy tissues and causes inflammation and swelling. It also damages other organs in the body. People with lupus tend...
- Home Remedies to Treat Jaundice
Jaundice refers to a yellowish discoloration that affects the skin and the white parts of the eyes. This occurs when bilirubin levels rise in the patient’s bloodstream. A slight elevation in the levels of bilirubin makes the skin turn yellow. Jaundice can be classified as obstructive,...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Dr. James A Tolley MD705 RILEY HOSPITAL DR INDIANAPOLIS IN 46202
- Dr. Stephen F Dierdorf MD1120 South Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Morton C Green MD702 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Stacy M Kritzmire DO702 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Scott G Walker MD705 RILEY HOSPITAL DR INDIANAPOLIS IN 46202
- Dr. Michael S Mazurek MD702 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202