Dr. Renee Stonebridge MD
Pathologist | Forensic Pathology720 ALBANY ST BOSTON MA, 02118
Dr. Renee Stonebridge is a pathologist practicing in BOSTON, MA. Dr. Stonebridge is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Stonebridge can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Stonebridge may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. Renee Stonebridge MD's Practice location
BOSTON, MA 02118Get Direction
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Pavel Idelevich93 Kimball Beach Road Hingham Massachusetts 02043
- Stephen Lyle840 Memorial Drive Cambridge Massachusetts 02139
- Dr. Ronald Balassanian MD55 Fruit Street Wrn 2 Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Nathaniel Simon Treister DMD, DMSC75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Eric U Yee MD330 Brookline Avenue Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Andrew M Kaplan M.D.114 Whitwell St Quincy MA 02169