Dr. Bindu Nair practices Sleep Medicine in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Nair studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Ambedkar Medical School MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Dr. Bindu Nair M D's Practice location
Shreveport, LA 71101Get Direction
LEWISVILLE, TX 75056Get Direction
Dr. Bindu Nair M D's reviewsWrite Review
- Not Feeling Quite Right: How Sleep Apnea Affects the Brain
Sleep apnea has earned a lot of popularity lately. The terrifying disease can cause healthy people to decease unexpectedly during the night. It was certified as one of the causes of Carrie Fisher’s death, the legendary 60-year-old actress who played Princess Leia in the successful movie saga, Star...
- How to Tell if You Have a Sleep Disorder
Excessive sleepiness seems to be increasing among people, according to a report by the National Sleep Foundation. In recent a poll conducted by the organization, 20% of Americans reported to have under six hours of sleep on average. This figure was just 13% in 2001. “This is basically because of...
- Exercise for Sleep Apnea and Overall Health
By doing some kind of exercise, practicing a sport, or having an active lifestyle, people can improve their health greatly. This is the best way to improve every part of life, whether it be health, mental health, mood, sexual life, or social life. People can also add several years to their lives,...
- How Is Restless Legs Syndrome Diagnosed?
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) will interfere with your sleep patterns. Therefore, it can be regarded as a sleep disorder. Restless legs syndrome usually affects the legs. However, it can affect your arms, head, and neck. If you have RLS, you might experience unusual leg sensations and involuntary...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- Narcolepsy: Causes and Symptoms
Narcolepsy refers to a sleep disorder characterized by excessive sleepiness during day time. It is a neurological disorder that affect the normal sleep-wake cycle. People with this condition tend to have sudden episodes of sleep that may affect during any time of the day. This disorder can affect...
- Dr. Syeda S Munir M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Oleg Yuryevich Chernyshev MD1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. David E Mccarty MD1455 E Bert Kouns Loop Shreveport LA 71105
- Dr. Romy Hoque M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Shantanu Saraswat MDOne Saint Mary Place Shreveport LA 71101
- Dr. Lei Wang M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103