Adriane Maag carney L.AC.
Acupuncturist2400 32ND AVE S FARGO ND, 58103
Adriane Maag carney is an acupuncturist practicing in FARGO, ND. Dr. Maag carney evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Maag carney treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Adriane Maag carney L.AC.'s Practice location
FARGO, ND 58103Get Direction
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Jennifer Demaio L.AC.1001 CENTER AVE MOORHEAD MN 56560
- Mrs. Tasha Lee Boehland DIPL.AC1326 25th St. S. Fargo ND 58103
- Robert Anthony Angotti LIC. AC., DIPL. OM824 Main Ave Fargo ND 58103
- Alexandra Matthews L.AC4201 38TH ST S STE 208 FARGO ND 58104
- Dr. Debra F. Davis DC & ACUPUNCTURIST1515 University Dr S Fargo ND 58103
- Steve Spader L.AC.1001 CENTER AVE MOORHEAD MN 56560