Dr. Araksy Avakian DMD MDS
Orthodontist1017 N. Pacific Ave Suite A Glendale CA, 91202
Dr. Araksy Avakian is an Orthodontist serving the Glendale area for more than 25 years. Dr. Avakian is experienced in Invisalign, Dentofacial Orthopedics and Surgical Orthodontics. She is a professional ...
Education and Training
University Of Pittsburgh D.M.D. 1982
American Board of OrthodonticsAmerican Board of OrthodonticsABO
- Traditional Braces
- Removable Braces
- Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Sleep Apnea
- Tmj/tmd Treatments
- Surgical Orthodontics
- Professional Member American Association of Orthodontists
- Professional Member California Dental Association
- Professional Member Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Professional Member San Fernando Valley Dental Society
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- UCLA TMJ 1990
Dr. Araksy Avakian DMD MDS's Practice location
Dr. Araksy Avakian DMD MDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Avakian
- A. a.
- Kevoni h.
- Luz g.
Best Orthodontist in town!!.
- Christina a.
- A. a.
Orthodontic treatment (clear braces).
Friendly and Professional.
- Daniel v.
I love Dr. Avakian's Office!.
- Elvira m.
- N. c.
- Lusine v.
- Razmik a.
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Dr. Yury Geylikman D.M.D.7614 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles CA 90046
- Anna Acopian1122 N Brand Blvd Suite202 Glenadale, California California 91202
- Dr. Brian Harold Bergh D.D.S., M.S.1111 N Brand Blvd Glendale CA 91202
- Dr. Asmath J Noor D.D.S.M.D11274 FIRESTONE BLVD NORWALK CA 90650
- Lili Mirtorabi D.D.S.,M.S11008 Valley Mall Blvd. El Monte CA 91731
- Kang Ting DMD10833 Leconte Ave Chs Los Angeles CA 90095