Dr. Araksy Avakian DMD MDS
Orthodontist1017 N. Pacific Ave Suite A Glendale CA, 91202
Dr. Araksy Avakian is an Orthodontist serving the Glendale area for more than 25 years. Dr. Avakian is experienced in Invisalign, Dentofacial Orthopedics and Surgical Orthodontics. She is a professional ...
Education and Training
University Of Pittsburgh D.M.D. 1982
American Board of OrthodonticsAmerican Board of OrthodonticsABO
- Traditional Braces
- Removable Braces
- Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Sleep Apnea
- Tmj/tmd Treatments
- Surgical Orthodontics
- Professional MemberAmerican Association of Orthodontists
- Professional MemberCalifornia Dental Association
- Professional MemberPacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Professional MemberSan Fernando Valley Dental Society
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- UCLA TMJ 1990
Dr. Araksy Avakian DMD MDS's Practice location
Dr. Araksy Avakian DMD MDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Avakian
- A. a.
- Kevoni h.
- Luz g.
Best Orthodontist in town!!.
- Christina a.
- A. a.
Orthodontic treatment (clear braces).
Friendly and Professional.
- Daniel v.
I love Dr. Avakian's Office!.
- Elvira m.
- N. c.
- Lusine v.
- Razmik a.
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dr. Yury Geylikman D.M.D.12626 Riverside Dr, Valley Village CA 91607
- Dr. Yoram Kohanzadeh D.D.S.2024 San Ysidro Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Asmath J Noor D.D.S.M.DNorwalk Village Dental Center, Norwalk CA 90650
- Lili Mirtorabi D.D.S.,M.S13252 Hawthorne Blvd. Hawthorne CA 90250
- Dr. Brian Harold Bergh D.D.S., M.S.1111 N Brand Blvd Glendale CA 91202
- Kang Ting DMD10833 Leconte Ave Chs Los Angeles CA 90095