Dr. Mandeep Bhamra is a gastroenterologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Bhamra specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Bhamra performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Dr. Mandeep Singh Bhamra M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19140Get Direction
Colebrook, NH 03576Get Direction
LAKEWOOD, CO 80401Get Direction
Dr. Mandeep Singh Bhamra M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Indigestion? Get the Facts
Indigestion, also known as heartburn, is a common term used to describe the discomfort or pain felt in the upper abdomen just below the ribs. It is not a disease. It is merely a symptom and it can be just another symptom of many digestive problems. The main complaint of those who experience...
- Aspiring Nurse Reveals New Research Regarding Celiac Disease
Gluten-free foods have jumped to the forefront of many people's minds. Stores have changed their shelves to accommodate gluten-free packaging. If gluten-free products suddenly disappear from their typical shelf they are likely all grouped together in one location. It has become a trend to avoid...
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease in Detail
Gastroesophageal reflux disease is a chronic digestive problem that affects the lower esophageal sphincter, resulting in the reflux of acid into the esophagus causing heartburn. It is also known as reflux esophagitis.Between the stomach and the esophagus is a ring of muscles that act as a sphincter,...
- Is it Crohn's Disease or Just an Upset Stomach?
Do I have Crohn’s disease? You may have asked yourself this question a couple of times after experiencing symptoms like diarrhea and abdominal pain. To fully comprehend almost all the medical details surrounding Crohn’s disease, and possibly determine if you have the ailment, you need to look at...
- What Do Antispasmodic Medicines Do?
Antispasmodic medicines are commonly prescribed drugs for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These medications can help relieve abdominal cramping and pain, which are common symptoms experienced by people with IBS. However, antispasmodic medications might not be suitable for people who have...
- Anemia: Psychological Approach to Patients
The complete working of the human brain has been explained by numerous psychologists in the world. They have spent their lives trying to find the relation between different problems and how they affect the working of the human brain. The sanctioning of this relation is key to understanding why even...
- Dr. Matthew R. Astroff M.D.325 Central Avenue Malvern Pennsylvania 19355
- Dr. Steven M. Greenfield M.D.132 S 10th St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Richard A. Gambescia MD1811 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19148
- Dr. Missale Solomon M.D.317 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Pari Mayank Shah MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Daniel J. Sher M.D.700 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111