Behavioral Analyst1210 FOURIER DR STE 100 MADISON WI, 53717
Leann Harris is a top Behavioral Analyst in MADISON, WI. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Leann Harris is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Leann Harris is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Leann Harris is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In MADISON, WI, Leann Harris is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Leann Harris's Practice location
MADISON, WI 53717Get Direction
- Treatments for Dengue Fever
Dengue fever is a viral infection transmitted through the Aedes species of mosquitos and is more prevalent in tropical as well as semi-tropical countries. In many cases, the disease appears to halt progress on its own.If the infection progresses beyond two weeks, the fever often escalates to a...
- World Duchenne Awareness Day: September 7th, 2017
Next month, it is World Duchenne Awareness Day and anyone can join the Duchenne community in celebrating it. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) affects 250,000 people in the world, and the disease affects one in every 3,500 boys. People all across the world will raise money and awareness through...
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free saltwater. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally. Women who are at least 18 years of age can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. Women who...
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- How Soon After Sex Can You Take a Pregnancy Test?
A pregnancy test can provide an accurate result up to ten days after intercourse. If the test is done early, its accuracy is reduced. The standard time frame is 10 to 14 days following sexual intercourse. HCG is produced two weeks following conception or ovulation; therefore, a false result may be...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Erin Leigh Junemann BCBA1210 FOURIER DR MADISON WI 53717
- Brittany I Schumacher MS, BCBA1210 FOURIER DRIVE MADISON WI 53717
- Jodie Lynn Deruyter MS, BA, BCBA1210 FOURIER DR MADISON WI 53717
- Christine Marie Polacek BCBA1210 FOURIER DR MADISON WI 53717
- Drew Martin BCBA1210 FOURIER DR STE 100 MADISON WI 53717
- Andrea Koepke Whalen BCBA1210 FOURIER DR MADISON WI 53717