Megan Nash DO
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology13123 E 16TH AVE AURORA CO, 80045
Dr. Megan Nash practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in AURORA, CO. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Nash treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Megan Nash DO's Practice location
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Pontiac, MI 48342Get Direction
- What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder?
Seasonal Affective Disorder or SAD is a type of depression that comes and goes with the seasons. It starts during winter, usually stemming from a low amount of natural sunlight and is often lifted in the months of summer or spring. The symptoms often can begin in autumn as the days start getting...
- The Best Anti-Aging Tips
Experts in the field of anti-aging believe that it is never too late to start the anti-aging essentials. Although it is not very obvious, the skin actually starts aging by mid-20's. The major factors that really make a difference for the killing looks are genes, daily skin routine, and sun...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- How Astrophysics Could Transform the Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis and Other Rare Diseases
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease that mainly affects the lungs, liver, pancreas, intestines, reproductive organs, and sinuses. It causes thick and sticky mucus to accumulate and clog the lungs, making it difficult to breathe and resulting in persistent lung infections and lung damage. The...
- Reasons Why You Need Bariatric Surgery
What is Bariatric Surgery?Bariatric surgery is also referred as weight loss surgery. It is mainly done on obese people or those with a BMI (body mass index) greater than forty. The main aim of this kind of surgery is to achieve weight loss. What are the Risks of Being Overweight?Being obese poses...
- Everything You Need to Know About Ablations
Ablations are a non-medicinal and non-surgical method used to correct irregularities of the heart performance. Electrodes causing regular heart beat difficulties are eradicated through different ablation methods.These irregular heartbeats begin either in the mid-section or upper section of the...
- Dr. Carlos Campos-Lopez MD12605 E 16TH AVE AURORA CO 80045
- Dr. Stephen M Santangelo M.D.1260 S YORK ST DENVER CO 80210
- Dr. Megan A Brockel MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Christopher S. Nichols MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Alan Bielsky MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Anne Stewart Thomas M.D.455 SHERMAN ST DENVER CO 80203