Dr. Bhaskar Raju, MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry2345 W Sand Lake Rd Ste 200 Orlando Florida, 32809
Dr. Bhaskar N. Raju, founder of Orlando Psychiatric Associates Inc, is one of the leading "Child, Adolescent & Adult Psychiatrists" in Florida and is known as an innovator and continues to be in the forefront of his field. Dr. Raju has had a passion for working with children and teenagers all of his life and his success in treating this population is undoubtedly a direct reflection of his ethics. He takes the time necessary to know his patients, their families and their dynamics very well, while providing complete and comprehensive psychiatric care. Dr. Raju also enjoys working with other medical and mental health Providers in a collaborative care model and acts as a mentor to others committed to the mental health care of children, adolescents, and adults. His knowledge, compassion, and uncompromised dedication assures that he remains a master Clinician. He is a strong advocate for child and adolescent mental health. Believing that our children are the future, Dr. Raju strives to help children with mental health disorders feel well, do well, progress well and provides the tools for each child to become confident and successful adults. Dr. Raju's success is reflected in his many years of experience in the psychiatry field, and he has been able to achieve 5 beautiful and well-established offices in Central Florida: Orlando, Ocoee, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, and Lakeland.
Education and Training
Sv Med College MD
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- CEO and President Orlando Psychiatric Associates 2005 - Present
- Top 10 Doctor Award 2014 Vitals
- Florida's Favorite Physician 2011 Patients Choice Award
- Florida's Favorite Physician 2008 Patients Choice Award
- Florida's Favorite Physician 2009 Patients Choice Award
- Compassionate Dr. Award 2016 Vitals
- Leading Physician of the World 2018 Find a Top Doc
- Top Psychiatrist 2018 Top Doctor
- Honorary Preceptor/Instructor 2019 Walden University
- Top Child & Adult Psychiatrist 2019 Top Doctor
Dr. Bhaskar Raju, MD's Practice location
Orlando, Florida 32809 Get Direction
LAKELAND, FL 33805Get Direction
Dr. Bhaskar Raju, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raju
Very good doctor- seen him for the last 10 years
Have been seeing doctor for 10 years- one of the best doctors in Orlando!
Dr. Raju is awesome he cares for his patients. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Bronchitis?
This is a type of respiratory infection when mucous membranes found in the bronchial passage of the lungs become inflamed and irritated. The passage can become constricted or the lungs’ airways can be blocked, which induces breathlessness, phlegm, and coughing episodes.The ten most common...
- Will I Get Chickenpox if My Child Has It?
Chickenpox is a very contagious disease caused by the varicella-zoster virus. This virus often attacks the children, and it is often noticed by the blisters that are red and very itchy. The blisters are seen throughout the body. In the past, it was very common to have chickenpox when one was young....
- Brave Teenager Shaves Head for Ovarian Cancer Awareness
After her friend died from ovarian cancer, Ruby was devastated. However, she committed herself to raising awareness in a very brave way.Shave it offAt only thirteen years old, Ruby thought of a way to raise awareness for ovarian cancer that she was sure would grab people's attention. She decided...
- How Does MS Affect Emotions?
Multiple sclerosis is by nature a very emotional condition. Just like cognitive and physical symptoms in people with MS, there are a number of emotional symptoms that are brought about by the damage of the central nervous system. One of the results of multiple sclerosis is that it attacks myelin,...
- Causes of Lung Nodules
What are lung nodules?Lung nodules are spots present on the lung. These spots are usually around 1.5 inches or three centimeters in diameter. Lung nodules seen on imaging tests are often called as coin lesions. If a lung X-ray shows spots that are more than three centimeters, it is regarded as a...
- Luis Olivera-Rodriguez MD, MPH6001 Vineland Road Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singhal M.D.1540 Citrus Medical Court Ocoee FL 34761
- Dr. Talha Ali Siddiqui M.D.260 Lookout Place Maitland FL 32751
- Dr. Abid Malik M.D.455 W WARREN AVE LONGWOOD FL 32750
- Dr. Rex A Birkmire MD650 S CENTRAL AVE OVIEDO FL 32765
- Dr. John Peter Zincone M.D.ORLANDO VA MEDICAL CENTER ORLANDO FL 32803