Dr. Roger Pocze M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon535 Faunce Corner Road North Dartmouth MA, 02747
Dr. Roger Pocze is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in North Dartmouth, MA. Dr. Pocze specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Pocze tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1973
University of Michigan Medical School 1973
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Univ Hosps & Clinics, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Hosps & Clinics, General Surgery; Univ Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Dr. Roger Pocze M.D.'s Practice location
North Dartmouth, MA 02747Get Direction
NORTH DARTMOUTH, MA 02747Get Direction
Dr. Roger Pocze M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pocze
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- Dr. Richard Smith MD.289 Pleasant St Falls River MA 02720
- Dr. Michael Langworthy MD101 Page Street New Bedford Massachusetts 02740
- Dr. James Worthington MD235 Hanover St Fall River MA 02720
- Dr. Matthew S Baltz MD1 Recovery Rd Wareham MA 02571
- Dr. Brad Green DO235 Hanover St Fall River MA 02720
- Dr. Christopher Nicholas Chihlas MD2138 Mendon Rd Cumberland RI 02864