Amy Bondy is a physical therapist practicing in Plymouth, MI. Amy Bondy specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Amy Bondy can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Amy Bondy will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Comparison of modelling and reinforcement procedures in increasing question-asking of mildly retarded children.
- Reward induced response covariation: Side effects revisited.
- Effects of prompting and reinforcement of one response pattern upon imitation of a different modeled pattern.
- Mands across the water: A report on the application of the picture-exchange communication system in Peru.
- The negative side effects of reward.
- The picture exchange communication system.
Mrs. Amy S Bondy D.P.T's Practice location
Plymouth, MI 48170Get Direction
Mrs. Amy S Bondy D.P.T's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Dr. Mikhail Muhammad DPT24011 Greenfield Rd Southfield MI 48075
- Mary C Galli MPT2636 S Milford Rd Highland MI 48357
- Chris M Buchanan P.T.33437 Woodward Ave Birmingham MI 48009
- . Kathleen Mary Vielhaber5315 Elliott Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Mr. Keith L. Krings PT3520 Green Ct Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Amar N Patel PT, DPT25147 W Warren St Dearborn Heights MI 48127