Dr. Gina Lee is a speech language pathologist practicing in HUMBOLDT, TN. Dr. Lee specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Lee evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Lee helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Gina Eason Lee MA CCC-SLP's Practice location
HUMBOLDT, TN 38343Get Direction
Gina Eason Lee MA CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Mrs. Jennifer M Harris M.S.,CCC-SLP1310 E MAIN ST HUMBOLDT TN 38343
- Julia Reynolds Montgomery32 GARLAND DR JACKSON TN 38305
- Mrs. Billie Suanne Williams M.A., CCC-SLP1119 OLD HUMBOLDT RD JACKSON TN 38305
- Shital R Prasad MS.CCC.SLP121 PHYSICIANS DR JACKSON TN 38305
- Carla Andreas Thompson M.A. CCC-SLP65 RIDGECREST RD JACKSON TN 38305
- Cassandra Prestininzi353 W BROAD ST DYER TN 38330