Dr. Larry J Matney DC
Chiropractor1501 S Main St Ottawa KS, 66067
Dr. Larry Matney is a Chiropractor practicing in Ottawa, KS. Dr. Matney specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Matney seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Cleveland Chiropractic College 1965
- Palmer Package
Dr. Larry J Matney DC's Practice location
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Kristina Gibbons D.C.430 Main Wellsville KANSAS 66092
- Dr. Jeremy D Rodrock DC412 Ames St Baldwin City KS 66006
- Dr. Cheri L Jung DC1501 S Main St Ottawa KS 66067
- Dr. Nicole L Vlcek D.C.711 MAIN ST WELLSVILLE KS 66092
- Dr. Caleb Ramsey DC412 Ames St Baldwin City KS 66006
- Dr. Michael J Hiatt DC1501 S Main St Ottawa KS 66067