Dr. Kenneth Desa is a family practitioner practicing in Beacon, NY. Dr. Desa specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Desa possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ Of Sydney- Fac Of Med- Sydney- Nsw- Australia 1994
University of Sydney 1994
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Birth Defects
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Lyme Disease
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Kenneth Desa M.D.'s Practice location
Beacon, NY 12508Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Desa M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Dr. Mark Alan Steenbergen D.O.29 Fox St Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Daren Garb M.D.2507 SOUTH RD POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601
- Dr. Zeiad Abraham Fakhouri MD1531 Route 82 Hopewell Junction NY 12533
- Dr. Ivette Bernadette Torres MD460 Gidney Ave Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Francis C Imbarrato MD1200 Route 208 Monroe NY 10950
- Dr. Anthony D'ambrosio M.D.150 Route 52 Carmel NY 10512