Dr. Artour Demond Wright D.C.
Chiropractor | Sports Physician20 East 46th Street 1102 New York NY, 10017
Dr. Artour D. Wright was educated at the University of Notre Dame, Life University, University of St. Eustatius School of Medicine, and Windsor University School of Medicine. Dr. Wright has served as ...
Education and Training
Windsor University School of Medicine,Basseterre,St. Kitts And Nevis DC 2002
- Chiropractic Adjusting/manipulation
- Sport Injuries
- Art Active Release Technique
Experience & Accolades
- VolunteerKINGS HARBOUR MULTICARE CENTER
Dr. Artour Demond Wright D.C.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10017Get Direction
Marietta, GA 30067Get Direction
CLEVELAND, OH 44114Get Direction
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Alex M. Eingorn D.C.825 7th Avenue New York New York 10019
- Dr. Glenn Bager DC92 State Rt 27 Rahway NJ 07065
- Dr. Alan Bernard Levine D.C.124 E Mount Pleasant Ave Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Vincent L. Zara D.C.,C.C.S.P.199 Jericho Turnpike Floral Park New York 11001
- Dr. Marco Lopez D.C.22 Old Short Hills Rd Livingston NJ 07039
- Mr. Ernest Buberman DC1601 Gravesend Neck Rd Brooklyn NY 11229