Dr. Michelle Yount-smetana is a psychologist practicing in Rancho Mirage, CA. Dr. Yount-smetana specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Yount-smetana evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Yount-smetana because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Michelle Marie Yount-smetana PH.D.'s Practice location
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270Get Direction
Dr. Michelle Marie Yount-smetana PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- Timothy Lee Sams PHD77564 Country Club Dr. Palm Desert CA 92211
- Dr. Sandra Gail Curry PSY.D.225 S Civic Dr Palm Springs CA 92262
- Dr. Leslie Haco Alhadeff M.D., M.P.H.41865 Boardwalk Palm Desert CA 92211
- Dr. Daniel Loyd Watson PH. D.73567 Fred Waring Dr Palm Desert CA 92260
- Dr. Brian David Wexler PH.D.555 E Tachevah Dr Palm Springs CA 92262
- Dr. Shari M Reville PH.D.42525 Rancho Mirage Ln Rancho Mirage CA 92270