Dr. Achint Singh is a radiologist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Singh specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Torsion of testicular appendage.
- Case 164: Funicular type of spermatic cord hydrocele.
- Imaging spectrum of facial nerve lesions.
- Cerebellar Hemangioblastoma and Pancreatic Cysts in a Case of von Hippel-Lindau Disease.
- Pediatric Mediastinal Tumors and Tumor-Like Lesions.
- Imaging of Skeletal Disorders Caused by Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor Gene Mutations.
Achint Kumar Singh MD's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78229Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Achint Kumar Singh MD | Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Achint Kumar Singh MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Ralph Tullo M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Tony Abraham D.O.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Todd L Ebbert M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Jeong mi Park MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Eve Dillman Clark MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Toshio Moritani MD, PHD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242