Kyle Stephen Conway MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA, 52242
Dr. Kyle Conway is a pathologist practicing in IOWA CITY, IA. Dr. Conway is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Conway can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Conway may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Kyle Stephen Conway MD's Practice location
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Dr. Thomas Jay Raife MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Michael S Icardi MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Yashpal D Agrawal M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Munir-zakary Raja Tanas MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Nancy Smukler Rosenthal MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Matthew Krasowski MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242