Dr. Scott A Mcdaniel MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology4145 Carmichael Road Montgomery AL, 36106
Dr. Scott Mcdaniel is an oncologist practicing in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Mcdaniel specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Mcdaniel manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Prostate Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- University of Alabama Hospital Program
Dr. Scott A Mcdaniel MD's Practice location
Montgomery, AL 36106Get Direction
Dr. Scott A Mcdaniel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcdaniel
- The Different Stages of Liver Cancer
Staging liver cancer is a procedure which aims to describe where your cancer is located, where it has spread to, and if it has affected other body parts or organs. Staging liver cancer is very important since it helps in determining the prognosis of your cancer and the most suitable treatment option...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- Do I Have an Increased Risk of Developing Ovarian Cancer if I Have Endometriosis?
What is endometriosis?Endometriosis is a painful disease that affects the tissues lining the inner side of the uterus, which is called endometrium. The tissue is formed outside of the uterus and causes pelvic pain. Endometriosis is a common benign disorder that affects about 10% to 15% women in...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Leukemia?
Although requiring a definite medical diagnosis, leukemia doesn’t show any symptoms in patients suffering from slow growing leukemias. Whereas, the rapidly growing types show general symptoms like frequent infections, vulnerability to easy bleeding & brushes, fatigue and weight loss. The signs...
- A Breast Cancer Conversation Between Grandmother and Granddaughter
In 2014, Bonnie Annis was diagnosed with stage 2b invasive ductal carcinoma with metastasis to the lymph nodes. Today, she is a breast cancer survivor. She dedicates her time to freelance writing/blogging and photography and she is a devoted wife, mother, and grandmother. Bonnie, like a majority of...
- Know the Symptoms of Colon Cancer
In order to recognize if you have colon cancer, it is vital to know the signs and symptoms of colon cancer. However, most of the symptoms caused by a carcinoma of the colon can also be seen with other diseases that isn’t a cancer, such as hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, and infections of...
- Dr. Sri laxmi Valasareddi MD300 Saint Lukes Dr Montgomery AL 36117
- Dr. Harry M Barnes MD4145 Carmichael Road Montgomery AL 36106
- Dr. Keith A Thompson MD4145 CARMICHAEL ROAD MONTGOMERY AL 36106
- Dr. Phatama Padavanija MD4145 Carmichael Road Montgomery AL 36106
- Dr. Stephen A White MD645 Mcqueen Smith Rd N Prattville AL 36066
- Dr. Stephen L Davidson MD4145 Carmichael Road Montgomery AL 36106