Dr. Andrea Renee Rivera, DACM, LAc.
Acupuncturist15415 W Sunset Blvd Ste 240 Pacific Palisades CA, 90272
Since 2007 Dr. Andrea Renee, DACM has delivered over 9000 health coaching and acupuncture treatment sessions as a peak performance healthy lifestyle coach and Acupuncturist. She is a certified Yoga Instructor and Meditation Teacher and has taught exercise therapy since 2007. Also, getting certified in 2011 as a Passion Test for Life Coach, Andrea coaches small business owners. Andrea also has extensive training as an Acupuncturist and licensed primary care physician in CA, in both Eastern and Western integrative, functional, and preventative medicine as well as nutrition, pain management/orthopedics, acupressure massage, energy work, and herbal medicine.
Education and Training
Yosan University MATCM 2019
Pacific College Oriental Medic DACM 2020
American Board of Medical Acupuncture
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- NCCAOM PDA Provider NCCAOM 2023 - Present
- CA Acupuncture Board CEU Provider CA Acupuncture Board 2021 - Present
- Top 10 Acupuncturist in Los Angeles 2021 Power Agent Magazine, 20th Anniversary Edition
- Bellwether Alliance
- Acupuncturists without Borders
- Peoples Organization of Community Acupuncture
- AOBTA, American Organization of Bodywork Therapies of Asia
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Founder/CEO of Chillax Om Foundation 501c3 Charity offering community acupuncture and self care training, www.ChillaxOm.com/Services/Wellness-Hour
Dr. Andrea Renee Rivera, DACM, LAc.'s Practice location
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272Get Direction
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Dr. Alexandre Yves Hillairet DAOM22048 Sherman Way Canoga Park CA 91303
- Sharee Conrad4835 Van Nuys Blvd Sherman Oaks Ca 91403
- Dr. Takeshi Komatsu ATC., LAC., DAOM2001 S. Barrington Ave. Los Angeles CA 90025
- Pai Hsiang Peng Other12069 Ventura Pl Studio City CA 91604
- Ms. Yvonne R Farrell LAC, DAOM2990 S Sepulveda Blvd Los Angeles CA 90064
- Aleksandra Dianova LAC11650 RIVERSIDE DR STE 5 STUDIO CITY CA 91602