Dr. Clay Loucks is a family practitioner practicing in Henrico, VA. Dr. Loucks specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Loucks possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 2000
University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston 2000
University Of Texas Medical School at Houston 2000
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Swimmer's Ear
- Allergic Reaction
- Stomach Flu
- Outer Ear Infection
- Strep Throat
- Va Commonwealth Univ Hlth Sys, Family Medicine
- Va Commonwealth University Health Sys 2001
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System Program
Dr. Clay Ashley Loucks MD's Practice location
Henrico, VA 23229Get Direction
MIDLOTHIAN, VA 23112Get Direction
Dr. Clay Ashley Loucks MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Loucks
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Donn S Cobaugh MD12801 Iron Bridge Rd Chester VA 23831
- Dr. John Frederick Mills DO1800 Glenside Dr Richmond VA 23226
- Dr. John Keith Scott MD5360 Twin Hickory Rd Glen Allen VA 23059
- Dr. Melissa K Bradner MD1250 E. Marshall Street Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Ismat Ara Asad M.D.10216 Taylorsville Rd Louisville KY 40299
- Dr. Joseph P Goddard M.D.13332 Midlothian Tpke Midlothian VA 23113