Dr. Michel S Badin MD is a top Doctor in Jersey City, NJ.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Michel S Badin MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Michel S Badin MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Michel S Badin MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Jersey City, NJ, Dr. Michel S Badin MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Damascus, Fac of Med, Damascus, Syria 1972
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria Medicine
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 1972
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Oral Surgery Procedures
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- St Michael'S Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; St Michael'S Med Ctr, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Hurley Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Sentara Norfolk Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine; Harbor Hosp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- NEOMEN/St Michael's Hospital Program
Dr. Michel S Badin MD's Practice location
Jersey City, NJ 07305Get Direction
Dr. Michel S Badin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Does Drinking Coffee Every Day Help Prolong Life?
For coffee-lovers, sometimes drinking coffee on a regular basis may make them feel guilty. Having a daily cup of coffee will definitely make them think they need to cut it down at some point. However, on the contrary, they might actually be extending their lives. A handful of studies and research...
- Natural Ways in Managing Epilepsy
The standard treatment for epilepsy is anti-seizure medications. Almost everyone with epilepsy can be successfully treated with these medications. However, no matter how high the success rate is, these drugs do not work for everyone. Natural treatments such as herbs and vitamins are available...
- How Can I Get Rid of Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks are pink or purple streaks that appear on the skin, especially in the abdomen, thighs, upper arms, and back. This is very common in pregnant women, but may also be seen in people who gain weight, or a sudden growth during puberty. The color of the marks may gradually fade to white or...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Janet M Neigel M.D.201 Route 17 North Rutherford NJ 07070
- Dr. Sergiu Marcus MD140 E 80th St New York NY 10075
- Dr. Joseph Fodero M.D.239 W Northfield Rd Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. David Menchell M.D.7303 198th St Fresh Meadows NY 11366
- Dr. Steven Paul Shikiar M.D.140 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. John Kehoe M.D.9711 3rd Avenue Brooklyn NY 11209