Dr. Gaurav Gupta is a transplant surgeon practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Gupta specializes in organ transplants, and may perform surgeries involved with the transplant of organs such as the kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, heart, lungs, tracheal tissue and more. As a transplant surgeon, Dr. Gupta performs long, complex surgeries that might take many hours to complete. Transplant surgeons remove the organ from the donor as well as transplant the organ in the recipient. Dr. Gupta works with transplant physicians, nurses and surgical residents, and is responsible for and complications which may arise during or after surgery.
Dr. Gaurav Gupta M.D.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
Dr. Gaurav Gupta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- What Is Ulcerative Colitis?
There are a few problems that can affect the digestive tract and cause problems, and they are generally referred to as irritable bowel diseases (IBD). The most common IBDs are Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. IBD is different from IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which does not cause...
- New Test of Mucus Properties May Help with Coughing and Airway Clearance in CF
In the United States, there are currently 30,000 individuals living with cystic fibrosis - a progressive, hereditary condition that results in persistent lung infections and airway obstruction, making it difficult to breathe. There is no cure for cystic fibrosis, although there are several treatment...
- What is Neurofibromatosis?
Neurofibromatosis is a genetic disorder that affects the development of nerve cells and tissues in the body, leading to the formation of tumors in different parts of the nervous system. These tumors, also known as neurofibromas, may develop in the brain, spinal cord, along the nerves, or under the...
- Bodhisatwa Sengupta3459 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Christopher Blake Hughes M.D.4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Lorenzo Machado MD7409 E Hubbell St Scottsdale AZ 85257
- Dr. Roberto Carlos Lopez-solis MD200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Kareem M Abu-elmagd MD3459 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Tadahiro Uemura MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033