Dr. Jareau Cordell MD
Pediatrician14001 E ILIFF AVE STE 210 AURORA CO, 80014
Dr. Jareau Cordell is a pediatrician practicing in AURORA, CO. Dr. Cordell is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Cordell diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Cordell can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Jareau Cordell MD's Practice location
AURORA, CO 80014Get Direction
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Dr. Neda Arami M.D.13123 East 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Elizabeth O Solan MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Rachel Konda-sundheim MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Julie Noffsinger MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Andrew Boies MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Megan L. Curran M.D.13123 E 16TH AVE AURORA CO 80045