Alexa M Tidwell RBT
Behavior Technician3501 SHEPPARD ACCESS RD WICHITA FALLS TX, 76306
Alexa M Tidwell RBT is a top Behavior Technician in WICHITA FALLS, TX. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Alexa M Tidwell RBT is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Alexa M Tidwell RBT is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Alexa M Tidwell RBT is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In WICHITA FALLS, TX, Alexa M Tidwell RBT is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Alexa M Tidwell RBT's Practice location
WICHITA FALLS, TX 76306Get Direction
- What Happens if the Cervical Cancer Treatment Stops Working?
Cancer and its treatment often cause side effects. In addition to treatment, an important part of cancer care is relieving a woman’s symptoms and side effects. This approach is called palliative or supportive care, and it includes supporting the patient with her physical, emotional, and social...
- Understanding Metabolism
Gary Lewis, MD, Robert Gerszten, MD, and colleagues from Massachusetts General Hospital have tracked more than 200 small molecules in blood that can be considered the metabolic signatures of fitness. These small molecules are the end products of metabolism, during which, the body converts sugars,...
- How Can I Relieve Stress Quickly?
Have you ever felt that you are totally out of focus, out of balance and clearly out of control? Well, that is what stress does. This often happens when you need to think rationally, make an important decision, or communicate effectively to others. Springing back to balance is the key to tackle...
- What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?
What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?Atrial fibrillation or A – Fib is an infection that causes abnormal heartbeat rhythms. As a result of this, the heart beating is not normal. Due to this abnormal heart beat, arrhythmia’s (Fast or Slow heartbeat) may develop. The most affected...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Study Says Six Meals a Day is Best for Diabetic Patients
According to the research conducted by the Centers for Disease Control, more than 29 million people in America are diagnosed to have diabetes while 86 million are reported to have pre-diabetes. It is stated that one of the primary causes of the aggravating number of diabetes development among many...
- Maria D Calvillo RBT3501 SHEPPARD ACCESS RD WICHITA FALLS TX 76306
- Grace Lindig3501 SHEPPARD ACCESS RD WICHITA FALLS TX 76306
- Laura Michelle Panter RBT3501 SHEPPARD ACCESS RD WICHITA FALLS TX 76306
- Allison Layne Bender RBT3501 SHEPPARD ACCESS RD WICHITA FALLS TX 76306
- Jaci Nicole Nichols3501 SHEPPARD ACCESS RD WICHITA FALLS TX 76306
- Shawnna N Allen RBT3501 SHEPPARD ACCESS RD WICHITA FALLS TX 76306