Dr. Sean Michael Morell M.D.
Orthopedist2 SHACKLEFORD WEST BLVD LITTLE ROCK AR, 72211
Dr. Sean Morell is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in LITTLE ROCK, AR. Dr. Morell specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Morell tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Sean Michael Morell M.D.'s Practice location
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72211Get Direction
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- Reasons Why You Need Spinal Stenosis Surgery
Spinal stenosis is a situation where the vertebrae in the spine come close together and lie on one or more of the spinal nerves which come from the spinal cord. When this occurs, the individual may experience various symptoms such as:Numbness and a tingling sensationThe spinal nerves emerge from the...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Dr. Paul K Edwards MD4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Jay M Lipke M.D.800 FAIR PARK BLVD LITTLE ROCK AR 72204
- Dr. Stephen A Hudson M.D.10301 Kanis Rd Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Richard A Nix M.D.10301 Kanis Rd Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Richard E Mccarthy M.D.1 Childrens Way # 854 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Simon Cavendish Mears M.D., P.H.D4301 W MARKHAM ST # 783 LITTLE ROCK AR 72205