Dr. Daniel Abram Driscoll MD/PHD
Pediatrician4112 Outlook Blvd Suite 255 Pueblo CO, 81008
Dr. Daniel Driscoll is a pediatrician practicing in Pueblo, CO. Dr. Driscoll is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Driscoll diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Driscoll can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Adhd Evaluation And Treatment
- Chronic Disease Management
- General Pediatrics
- Autism Evaluation And Treatment
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- University Of Co School Of Med
Experience & Accolades
- Medical Director1995 - 1996Las Animas -Huerfano Health Dept
- Owner1995 - 2012Small World Pediatrics
Dr. Daniel Abram Driscoll MD/PHD's Practice location
Pueblo, CO 81008Get Direction
Pueblo, CO 81008Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Abram Driscoll MD/PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Dr. Quazi Parvin M.D.3676 PARKER BLVD PUEBLO CO 81008
- Dr. Twee Thi Do M.D.3676 PARKER BLVD STE 110 PUEBLO CO 81008
- Ms. Patricia Susana Sabatini M.D.3676 PARKER BLVD PUEBLO CO 81008
- Mrs. Rita Ann Ellsworth MD3676 Parker Blvd Pueblo CO 81008
- Dr. Susan Jeanne Tool MD332 S ORCHARD SPRINGS DR PUEBLO CO 81007
- Dr. Elizabeth A Ehrhardt MD1619 N Greenwood St Pueblo CO 81003