David Colon is an acupuncturist practicing in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Colon evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Colon treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Mr. David Colon LIC. AP's Practice location
Hollywood, FL 33026Get Direction
Mr. David Colon LIC. AP's reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Mr. Barry D Song L. AC.5735 Nanjack Cir Memphis TN 38115
- Dr. Judy Ann Harrick RN, LAC, PHD5575 Poplar Ave. Memphis TN 38119
- Ms. Wen-wen Chen L.AC747 Timber Creek Dr Cordova TN 38018
- Dr. Jian Yan M.D.;PHD489 Mcelroy Rd Memphis TN 38120
- Chuck Sullivan5575 Poplar Ave Memphis TN 38119
- Candace V Billings LAC3710 JOHNWOOD DR MEMPHIS TN 38122