Dr. Brian E Dubow M.D.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology435 N Roxbury Dr Ste 204 Beverly Hills CA, 90210
At Dr. Dubow Dermatology & Laser we pride ourselves on offering a comprehensive blend of services: state of the art technology, experienced and board-certified physicians, professional and friendly support ...
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York, NY MD 1990
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Dermatopathology- 1994
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery For Skin Cancer
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Hair Loss (alopecia)
- Fellow AAD Membership
- Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Dermatology; Ucla Med Ctr, Internal Medicine Dermatology 1994
- Jefferson Medical College Dermatopathology 1996
Dr. Brian E Dubow M.D.'s Practice location
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90048Get Direction
Dr. Brian E Dubow M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common condition that affects your skin, particularly the facial skin. It causes redness and bumps similar to pimples on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. It gives a very similar appearance of an acne breakout, and therefore, commonly misdiagnosed.The cause of rosacea is not known....
- Are Body Wraps Effective?
Body wraps, often referred to as body cocoons or body masks, are popular spa treatments heralded to have several uses depending on the material used for wrapping. A number of natural materials, like rosemary, clay, chocolate, eucalyptus, and honey, are used for the wrapping process. Different...
- What Could Itchy Palms Mean?
Although an itchy palm is rarely caused by serious conditions, it can also indicate a chronic skin problem that requires frequent treatment.Your doctor can help diagnose your condition by identifying other symptoms you experience and what causes your itchy palm. Your doctor will recommend or...
- Campbell De Morgan Spots or Cherry Angiomas: Are They Serious?
IntroductionCampbell de Morgan spots are also referred to as red moles, cherry angiomas, or senile angiomas. It has been named after Dr. Campbell Greig de Morgan, a British surgeon who officially started a study on these growths during the 19th century. Campbell de Morgan spots can appear anywhere...
- 5 Things to Avoid if You are Prone to Acne
1. Sugar: According to research, high glycemic index (GI) foods (sugary foods) cause the body to produce a hormone called insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). This hormone tells the body to produce more sebum, which makes the acne worse. It makes pores appear larger as well. So simply switching...
- How Is Rosacea Diagnosed?
Rosacea is a long-standing skin condition that mainly affects females in the ages between 30 to 50 years. It initially develops some redness over the face and later followed by bumps that look similarly to pimples. It commonly affects the cheeks, nose, and forehead. These symptoms are often...
- Dr. Hala Koudsi M.D.3655 Lomita Blvd. Torrance CA 90505
- Janet J. Vafaie23440 Civic Center Way Malibu California 90265
- Paul Steven Yamauchi2001 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Mary Lee Amerian M.D.2336 Santa Monica Boulevard Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Joanna Chan M.D.800 Fairmount Ave. Pasadena CA 91105
- Dr. Rebecca Louis Fitzgerald M.D.321 N Larchmont Blvd Los Angeles CA 90004