Lindsey Ellyn Starman
Counselor/Therapist | Mental Health4321 41ST AVE COLUMBUS NE, 68601
Lindsey Starman is an Addiction Medicine Physician in COLUMBUS, NE. Lindsey evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Lindsey Ellyn Starman's Practice location
COLUMBUS, NE 68601Get Direction
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- What Are the Symptoms of Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is one of the most common cancers in the country, and is seen in both males and females at equal rates. Based on the location in the organ, pancreatic cancer is classified into two major types – exocrine pancreatic cancer and endocrine cancer. Exocrine cancer affects the part of...
- Encopresis: How Can I Help My Child?
What is encopresis?Encopresis is a disorder characterized by the involuntary leaking of poop due to chronic constipation. This disorder is usually observed in children 4 years old and above.In encopresis, the wall and the nerves of the bowel are stretched when poop is held on for a longer time. This...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- Why is Ovarian Cancer Trickier to Contract Compared to Other Cancers?
Ovaries are part of the reproductive organs of a woman. They are almond-sized organs that are located deep within the abdominal cavity. Ovarian cancer is a cancer that forms in the ovaries. Due to the location of the ovaries, it is difficult to diagnose ovarian cancer in the early stages due to the...
- Ali Sell3602 16TH ST COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Sonja Renee Brockman4432 SUNRISE PL COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Lisa M. Shoup LDAC3314 26th Street Columbus NE 68601
- Ana Bella Ortiz PROVISIONAL LADC4321 41ST AVE COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Larry Dwight Wilson LMHP, LADC, CPC3020 18TH ST SUITE 17 COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Katie Louise Laumann PLMHP1460 35th Avenue Columbus NE 68601